Stayed for 6 nights of what I can only describe as near perfection. The staff were very helpful, the weather, apart from a 1 hour downpour, was excellent, The food at Elements was really good and the service was above and beyond. Nothing was too much trouble. My wife and I will be returning especially if we can get the very reasonable rates, it was their off season. A hire car is essential and I would suggest a sat nav which we did not have as at night I found navigating anything other than the main roads difficult but that may just be my ineptitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley