We spent 4 nights in a Mountain Casita and were impressed from minute 1. We were attentively greeted by staff immediately upon pulling into the entrance of the hotel and efficiently checked in. The casita was tasteful and spacious. Beautiful views of the desert and thick concrete walls for silence. All the staff was always polite and helpful. Elements restaurant was great for all meals (although overpriced for dinner and breakfast), and the spa was beyond belief. Guests can enjoy the locker room / hot tub / showers for free as they use the very nice fitness room and lap pool! The location is central, near most of Scottsdale's and Phoenix's attractions, but still is in its own world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley