Our experience was Zen like in every way! Our Suite was impeccable, gorgeous view of Cambelback mountain, private pool and the bedding & green amenities were unparalleled in quality. We started off with the Mixology class which was eventful, fun, and we learned SO much. Then our spa experiences were THE world's best and we are definitely spa junkies! The Elements Restaurant was spectacular and all the staff was so gracious and real.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley