Our trip was for 4 women to have a girls getaway long weekend. We bought the Spa Harmony package which was a special the hotel was running back in January. We found the package to be a great deal. We all got 2 spa treatments each and breakfast daily. We stayed in a mountain casita suite and loved having the extra space, fridge, etc... The spa treatments were some of the best I've had, the spa doesn't feel crowded or herded at all, it is very relaxing. The hotel is top notch, staff is superior and so friendly, restaurant is outstanding and the new spacious lounge is the place to be for sunset. The beauty of the hotel grounds are amazing, I took several photos that are not captured on the hotel website that should be. I would highly recommend this hotel. Will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley