Spent 4 days at The Sanctuary last week attending a Board meeting, and it is a wonderful facility. Situated at the very foot of Camelback Mountain, the facility is recently renovated with some of the nicest staff of any resort. They even remember your name! It has a rustic elegance and charm that is hard to find. The check-in area was still undergoing some renovation while I was there, and the new Jade Bar opened the day after I arrived. Some of the best views in all of Arizona. Highly recommended both as a resort and as an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley