The Sanctuary is one of those hidden exclusive boutique resorts that are only known to a select few. Almost like knowing a secret hand shake, if you don't know its there, you will go right past it and never be the wiser. But those who do discover this wonderful mountain side resort nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain will never forget the experience. The rooms are more like mini suites in their own bungalow with amazing amenities and a friendly service staff that make you feel like its your personal resort. The restaurant overlooks the north side of the Phoenix-Scottsdale area with all the appropriate sunset and nighttime views of city lights. The food is award winning- compliments of their James Beard chef Beau McMillan. This was our third visit to the resort and we were not disappointed. If you ever get the chance to stay at this resort- I would jump on it- you will be glad you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley