We just came back from a weekend getaway and I cannot stop wishing I was back at the Sanctuary! Service from all staff we encountered was friendly and efficient. We stayed in a spa suite (spa suites are 1/2 of its own little building, so it feels quiet and secluded),and it was huge! The living area was large with huge glass doors and a fireplace, the bedroom was also spacious with access to the patio. The bathroom and closet were also very large and the bathroom opens to an enclosed patio with a lounger and outdoor tub. I just couldn't get over how comfy the suite was, we just didn't want to leave. We spent a lot of time at the pool (its smaller than I would have expected), and really enjoyed the food, drinks (hello, Fiery Mandarin!), and friendly and fast service. I cannot recommend the Sanctuary enough, can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley