My husband have been going to the Sanctuary on Camelback each spring for the past 8 or 9 years; it never lets us down. The rooms are so beautiful and luxe - the turndown service each night creates a soothing, romantic mood the minute you walk in. We play tennis daily in the clinic - the pros are phenomenal and lots of fun. Our game improves each time we come! Sitting poolside with the beautiful view of Camelback Mountain in the background is how we unwind after a few hours on the courts. elements, the on-site restaurant, with executive chef Beau MacMillan is considered one of the best restaurants in the area by many critics - and we agree!
I've recommended the Sanctuary to all my friends - each visit is more fun and relaxing than the last! We just returned, and are looking forward to our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley