We have just returned from our 3rd stay at Sanctuary. It is aptly named, it is really wonderful. From the moment you arrive, the bellmen greet you, by the time you get to reception they greet you by name. The rooms are lovely, and the views phenomenal. Elements restaurant is amazing, delicious breakfasts, sumptuous dinners. Lunch by the pool was great as well. The spa is great with a large variety of services and very experienced, talented therapists. Everyone is so friendly, it is just a lovely place to stay. One highlight of this trip was my non swimming husband took a lesson with Olympic gold medalist Misty Hyman, and she had him doing the crawl in one lesson. A very cool once in a lifetime experience. If you are in the Phoenix area, it is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley