What a fantastic resort. Perfect for a romantic weekend for two. Elements (the restaurant) is award wining. Service impeccable. Food divine. Awesome wine list. Jade Bar (the lounge) had live music and a great atmosphere. Perfect for a before OR after dinner drink. The fitness classes (all included) are excellent and varied. The location is so serene with views of the Praying Monk and Camelback & Mummy Mountains. Really a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley