I'm due to give birth in January and wanted to ensure my husband and I had a 'babymoon' before he/she arrives. After various recommendations, we booked a week's stay at the Sanctuary - I'm so pleased we did!
The hotel and grounds are fabulous, ALL of the staff were fantastic, friendly and so helpful. The food in the restaurant is excellent as is the lunch options by the heavenly infinity pool.
We had a Mountain Casita room which is far larger than we expected and extremely luxurious too. It made us wonder just how exquisite the larger rooms must be!
The spa is fabulous - it's certainly worth treating yourself whilst there and bring your tennis rackets with too! Great courts you can use as well.
If you want to leave the hotel - everything is moments away including the Fashion Square Mall. If you're feeling adventurous I highly suggest renting a car and navigating the Apache Trail. LOTS of fun but perhaps best travelled in an SUV!
In other words - a truly 5 star experience in a wonderful setting. Thank you to all the team at the Sanctuary for arranging an unforgettable break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley