My wife and I stayed in one of Sanctuary's mountain suites. The room was beautiful, modern, and very quiet. The room had a great view of the valley and sunset. We only had two real criticisms. First, it appeared that the hotel had recently replaced the bedroom carpet and not steam cleaned it. Unfortunately, the carpet color stained the soles of our feet a very dark grey. As a result, my wife and I looked a bit like Huck Finn. Second, the restaurant can get very busy. So the valet parking desk can get backed up, and guests have no way to bypass the line to get to their rooms. We ended up waiting about 10 minutes to get past an entire family trying to figure out who was driving where.
All in all, the stay was relaxing and pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley