Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$242
$188
Omni Hotels
$189
$179
Priceline
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

Hermosa Inn(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$209
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

SmokeTree Resort & Bungalows(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$70
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$222
$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$99
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$121
$108
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Scottsdale Plaza Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$95
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

1,950 results
All reviewsjade barelements restaurantspa casitainfinity poolcamelback mountaintop notchmountain view suitespa treatmentspraying monkliving roomroom servicebath saltsflip flopspool stafffitness classesturn down serviceget away
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We travel each year to Scottsdale and have stayed at a few other high-end resorts in the area, but we continually are drawn back to the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. Their food, spa, & exercise facilities are second to none. If you're into fitness, they have daily classes that are free to join and it's a great way to stay in shape while on vaca. They are also located within 1 mile of Echo Canyon, which provides an exhilarating hike to the summit of Camelback Mountain. Their bar was recently rated the top bar in America by Esquire Magazine; the drinks are unbelievable and reasonably priced. The bartenders are also very personable. You have to try the Grapefruit & Basil and the Fiery Mandarin! The pool is amazing & water pitchers are provided to keep your thirst quenched while basking in the hot sun. The food at Elements is comparable to the best restaurants in NYC. We can't wait to go back and would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a first class vacation.

Room Tip: Go between mid May and late August - Great rates!
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We spent four days at this amazing resort in July last year and have just booked another stay. In fact, Sanctuary is a main reason for once again spending our summer holiday in the US. This is the perfect place for frozen Scandinavians in need of a little desert heat and we can´t wait to enjoy Sanctuary´s great facilities again. We stayed in a mountain suite and the room was very well maintained and contained all amenities. The views are stunning, the gym, pool and spa fantastic, and the food was delicious. But what really sets this place apart is its friendly and professional staff. See you in July!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ezeiza81
Reviewed May 20, 2011

If you are looking for a special place where the views are amazing, service is over the top, food and drink are great, then this resort will not let you down.
You can hike, spa, or hang at the pool taking in the incredible views. Staff is well trained and really makes an effort to make you feel taken care of.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper room {best views}
1  Thank lovetravel9875
Sancmanager, Manager at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

I am so happy to hear about your wonderful stay! All of us at Sanctuary appreciate your kind comments and will hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2011

We stayed here the nights of May 12 & 13, 2011. Although we had never stayed overnight at the resort before, I had done a "spa day" there about 6 years ago and wanted to return. I'm so glad we did. What a wonderful facility.
Pros: Rooms were immaculate, comfortable, spacious, and well planned. Fitness center was top notch. The spa was expensive, but the best I have ever experienced. The entire staff was over-the-top friendly and helpful. Parking and internet access were free. "Elements" restaurant was terrific. The pool was beautiful with attentive staff members.
Cons: None. I can't think of anything I didn't like or anything that could be improved.

1  Thank Nosnom
Sancmanager, Manager at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

What a wonderful review and we can't wait to have you back as well. Many thanks to you!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I spent 3 nights here, taking advantage of their 20% discount offering. My flight arrived very early, so my room was not quite ready. They took me to the spa, where they kept my luggage until my room was ready. I changed into my swimsuit and they called me when my room was ready. To my delight, they had upgraded me to a spa casita. It was beautiful, from the surroundings to the decor. I experienced a tragic loss last year, and needed some private time to rest and reflect. This was the perfect place. The spa was good - not my favorite of all I've been to, but nice. The staff were all friendly and curteous. The food at the restaurant on the property was delicious.

• Stayed: April 2011

So wonderful to read this and I know the entire team shares in an enthusiastic thank you! We hope we will see you again at Sanctuary!