“Couples afternoon”

Joya Spa at Omni Scottsdale Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: A magical and transformative atmosphere that evokes feelings of mystery, depth, and intrigue, Joya Spa aspires to fulfill your deepest wishes and profoundly and positively enhance your life. Joya Spa is proud to present Arizona’s only authentic Hammam. A luxurious bathing ritual that you’ll come to love, the Hammam experience relaxes you on a profound level. Custom everything, from luxurious jewelry pieces to skin care and makeup, organic perfume oil to wellness programs, musical selections to custom adventures with friends or loved ones, Joya Spa has truly refined the art of customization. A spacious environment reminiscent of Morocco and Andalusia, the inviting lounges, opulent balcony suites, and warm walkways filled with intricate light shadows entice you to visit every corner of Joya Spa. Joya Spa skillfully blends the highest of technological advances with a joyful simplicity. Enjoy high-tech accoutrements like a zero-gravity pedicure chair, a massage table that vibrates in tune to the music, and top-of-the-line fitness equipment. Whether experiencing a meditative moment in the Hammam, lounging on the terrace gazing at the mountain, or inspired by exotic music with a cool drink in hand, you’ll feel on every level … that anything is possible.
Phoenix, Arizona
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Couples afternoon”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a couples massage with my husband. Enjoyed the spa not the massage so much. Have had better at Joya. I go there often. Love the resting places, spa pool,
And have had great facials and massages.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Girls staycation”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The resort was very nice. We had a great view of the mountains. Their restaurant is pricey but the food is incredible. Make sure you make a reservation in advance otherwise you probably won't eat till near closing time. My only complaints is that the check in is a bit late to really enjoy the pool and it takes quite a bit to get drinks at the pool.

Scottsdale, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Exotic Moroccan Spa in the Arizona Desert”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

First of all I must say that I love going to the spa and try to do so on a wallet challenging frequency.

Yesterday a girlfriend and I met at the Joya Spa for a long awaited spa day together!

I will say that I was shocked as I walked through the property and entered the spa. Soaring ceilings and a very cool moroccan feel. That feeling of being in another place continued as I was escorted through the halls into the actual women's locker room. Past the fountian of intentions, past the light therapy crystal...just very cool.

After I stashed my stuff I made my way out to the spa pool (which is on the second floor) to meet my friend. We had two loungers on the east side of the pool under the shade structure. We chatted and lounged and had a couple of drinks and lunch. I had a kale salad with chicken. She had the hummus plate and the martinated tofu. What a great way to spend an afternoon.

After a couple of hours we went in sat in the spa waters, had a cold drench, snuck into the hamman (which is absolutely beautiful!), took a shower and went in for our treatments. I had an absolutely incredible massage by Adam.

The massage beds are warm, covered with an incredibly soft mattress and lovely silkly soft sheets. We booked to go again in two weeks as this was absolutely a dreamy day!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LeoAZ85251
Columbus, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was my first trip to a resort spa, and I liked it a lot. The Monday special made it especially worth it. The couples massage was great and soothing, and the hot tub and sauna following were great. The steam room was unbearably hot for me, but that might just be me. I had access all day, so I came back later in the day for a hot tub soak and sauna experience.

The men's locker room attendant was not there for my return visit later in the day, which downgraded the experience for me, but overall it was still great.

Visited March 2014
Irvine, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I'm not a frequent spa person but I have been to a few. Joya spa met my idea of a great spa! The architecture in the lobby. The spaces and lighting. Private pool with gorgeous view and great food. The whole resort had great food, views, and service throughout!

Visited March 2014