“Yummy!”

Prado at Montelucia Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Prado at Montelucia Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Prado, the resort’s signature restaurant, is filled with character and relaxed elegance. Prado has been honored regionally and nationally by a wide range of publications in the past year including the prestigious Best New Restaurants of 2009 award locally by Phoenix Magazine and Nationally by Esquire Magazine.
Kenora, Canada
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal at Prado. It was a very busy night as there was a large birthday party that booked up the dining room. The service was still excellent. We enjoyed a few drinks outside on the patio. We enjoyed the polenta. It was tasty. I especially enjoyed my entres. I had the filet. The meat fell apart and was so tender and juicy. It was excellent. My sister in law had the scallops. She really enjoyed them as well. I do recommend this restaurant although I don't think children would enjoy it.

USA
“Romantic dinner”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The chef's creations are superb, the setting is charming, and the staff is extremely attentive. Not inexpensive, but truly worth the prices.

Visited August 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A mediocre initial experience completely turned around”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I took my other half out to show off a local resort I loved and had a "so-so" experience. When I rated the resort in their survey as average I was immediately contacted by the GM that stated he would like to make our experience better.
He immediately invited us back for a FABULOUS night out. The food was unbelievable from the special appetizer of kale salad and tempura crab to our main courses and dessert! I rarely order scallops at restaurants as they are usually over or under cooked or taste fishy. I can honestly say these were PERFECT! My husband also ordered a somewhat finicky dish, Gnocchi. It was also impeccable! Well stole bites off each other's plates all night.
Everything from the champagne we were greeted with to the band and dessert wine were wonderful. I highly recommend checking this place out! And ask for Chris the GM... he will take amazing care of you!

• Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Ate here only because we stayed at the resort..”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Definitely nicely built with great ambiance.

The food, though, was average and over-priced. I am one who likes more local eats in general, but still can appreciate a decent meal anytime, anywhere.

The food here was good but Arizona has SO many other amazing eats. Why spend all this money here when there is much more to explore?

We had dinner here btw and it was v romantic.

Visited February 2012
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food and Service are 5 star!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

From start to finish nothing but a Stellar experience!

Our server Josh was a pro all the way.

Chris the General Manager made us feel like royalty, he made our experience out of this world with the small details and genuine hospitality that you just dont expereince every where.

Awesome!