This is a fantastic 5-star resort with luxurious Moroccan-styled rooms, impeccable grounds, amazing service, inspired food, and all amenities you would expect from a top-notch resort. But did you know that you can get rooms here (usually in the $300/night range) for $95/night in the summer? Yes, it's hot - but If you have business in Phoenix, why would you stay in the Radisson for $150 when you could stay here for the same price (including resort fees, etc.)? If you're already a member of the Holiday Inn/IHG rewards program, this is a no-brainer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel