stayed locked out of room in the cold wet out of the pool in towel for more than 1 hour and called about 10 times and each time they said some one is on their way to bring us new keys, since our keys were not working. It took about ten phone calls and more than one hour wating outside in the cold to get new keys but no explaination from management except for "misscommunication"! how is several times of promissing that "some one is on the way with new working keys" and NO ONE SHOWED UP for than one hour "misscommunication"????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel