My wife and I stayed here this past week; first week of October. This was a leisure vacation trip that was well worth the money. After spending multiple days here, it could be observed that their bread and butter was corporate retreats, conventions, etc, but you could never tell as the staff was friendly to all guests, and always greeted us in passing with a smile. I am normally somebody who finds faults in everything in life, but to my surprise I found little to no faults with this result. We stayed in a king room with a view of both camelback mountain and the adult pool; best view on the property. Landscaping and property maintenance was tip top; showing no signs of painting or pruning needed. The pools were immaculate and are bigger than they appear in pictures, although slightly colder than I normally prefer, but we're still refreshing. Food was excellent in all restaurants, with polite and fast service.
Our only problem was occurred at the pool one day when our pool waitress forgot to close out our check before leaving in the afternoon. This caused us to wait while another pool waiter tried to track down our check for about 15 minutes. We didn't make a big deal about it, as we just wanted to pay our bill, but the waiter who was now trying to help us, felt so bad that 10 minutes after we paid and returned to our room, he arrived with a bottle of champagne on the house and an apology. What you can take away from this is the fact that the management at this property allows and trusts their lower level employees in taking care of problems before they reach management's desk, even when the problem is small. Their employees care about the jobs, and are always willing to help you even though they sometimes seem understaffed and juggling a dozen other tasks.
Already planning a return stay for next year.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel