Love Arizona... you have the heat without the humidity. This was a quick trip... just stayed a few days but had such a great time. The room was a beautiful suite that was all the way at the back of the hotel grounds. Room seemed very private.... Had a huge dining room, living room and bathroom in one portion and a very large separate bedroom with large bathroom. The walk to the pool, bars and restaurant was not close but I didnt mind at all. The staff was very friendly and the food was pretty good. Definitely have the huevos rancheros for breakfast.... they are EXCELLENT!!! The spa was great too... I had one of the toxin removal wraps and it was an excellent experience . Absolutely loved ALL the staff there...from the restaurant, the pool, the spa, the bar and even the gift shop. (ended up buying a pair of jeans)
We also ventured out and went to dinner at a GREAT mexican place (dont remember the name, but the table side guacamole is a must!) We also ht some of the bars around town and had a great time. Definitely go to the midget bar called Giligins Bar and take advantage of the golf cart taxis called "Bunny Rides" (I think).... a lot of fun. We literally paid the kid money to just drive us around we were having such a good time. We even picked others up and dropped them off at their destinations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel