My husband and I just returned from a trip to Arizona. We spent our last 3 nights at the Montelucia with the single purpose of sitting in the sun and relaxing. The resort was the perfect answer. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and kept extremely clean. Our room was absolutely terrific: located on the first floor of the Oasis building overlooking the adult pool. The room was very large with a gorgeous, large bathroom. The sunken tub and open shower were totally elegant. We started our morning on the double chaise lounge, sitting on our porch, eating breakfast. Then, under perfectly blue skies, we spent a wonderful day at the pool. The emplyees go beyond in trying to make everything perfect for you. They are very friendly and helpful. We got great directions and suggestions for restaurants although, we only ate out once. The food at the resort was excellent. There are so many places to sit and have drinks, tapas, full meals, that it made no sense in leaving. If it's chilly, there are lots of tables on the open patio areas with fire pits in the middle. Whatever you need, the staff is there to help. The gym and spa areas are wonderful. It is a splurge to stay there. WE were there at the height of the season. We would definitely return to the Montelucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel