I stayed at the Montelucia for three nights attending a conference on-site. The resort is set beneath Camelback Mountain and offers great views of the surrounding red rocks. It felt very spacious and luxurious with multiple pools, restaurants, and rooms distributed across different buildings with different styles; almost like a Moroccan village, and fitting very well into the desert landscape.
My room was very nicely furnished and spacious with a bathroom bigger than any other hotel I can remember and a nice terrace to enjoy in the evenings. The room was also very quiet and well equipped; wireless internet was available across the site and worked well during my stay.
While I did not try the resort’s restaurants, catering provided by the resort for the conference was very good. I did have opportunity to enjoy a massage at the resort's spa and found the spa area to be very relaxing with great staff and service.
Due to the conference I was not able to explore the area outside the resort, and the 108 degree daytime temperatures did not tempt outdoor activities anyway.
This would be a good place to come back to during a more moderate season to enjoy both the luxurious resort and the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel