We just returned from our second delightful staycation this summer at the Montelucia and couldn't be more pleased! Firstly, we are continually awed by the beautiful grounds, the luxurious rooms with the comfiest of beds, breathtaking views, and the attentive, but not pretentious, customer service. The first trip, my husband and I both indulged in a day at the spa with a body healing massage that was out of this world. We were lulled into complete relaxation by the meditative music, all of the included services such as relaxation rooms, sauna, jacuzzi, access to the fitness center and rooftop pool with the breathtaking view of Camelback Mountain, just to name a few highlights. We dined in the Prado Restaurant for brunch and lunch and it certainly met our discriminating culinary standards. I love the weekend brunch- reasonably priced, and just the perfect amount of tasty selections to include an omelette and waffle bar, and some of the highest quality pastries that you can pair with numerous fruits, breakfast meats, egg and potato dishes, lox, lunch meats and granola parfaits. Mmmmm! We will definitely return for a weekend brunch, even when not staying at the resort. You also can't beat Sangria Sundays at the Crave Cafe'. The resort has two pools- one more action packed, rocking with energetic music- and the Oasis pool, where you can find your zen, read a book and challenge your husband to a game of ping pong. The location is perfect for hiking the mountain or casually cruising the beautiful neighborhoods, taking in the surrounding Arizona charm. Even though we live only twenty minutes away, staying at the Montelucia felt like we were whisked away to another country. We can't say enough about Adam Powell, the Front Office Manager, who made sure our experience was PERFECT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel