Stayed at this resort for six days in April. We were very impressed. We were given an oasis pool room. Ideal quiet location for a couple. We had the most fantasic view of camel back montain from our terrace. The whole resort was exceptionally clean & well kept. The staff were very friendly & polite. We ate out quite a lot as the restaurant was very expensive & the pool bar closed at about 5 ish. Maybe this is seasonal? But we were given 30 dollars breakfast credit each day for the buffet which was great. Lovely spacious room with comfy bed & super bathroom. Bit out of the way for downtown scottsdale. Would probably pick a better location if we went back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel