This was my wife and I's first stay at a nice resort property in the US, or the world for that matter, and we were impressed. We only stayed one night, using a free night voucher from a Priority Club promotion after paying for two stays at Holiday Inns. The resort is in the northern suburbs of Pheonix, although it feels like the property is more isloated when you are walking around and Camelback Mountain dominates the backdrop looking south. However, our original room said it offered "desert views" and I have no idea what they were referring to, unless they meant there were palm trees and some prickly plants on the property. Instead, we got a king deluxe room in the southwest corner of the resort. Our building (114 or 1114 I think) was 1 floor, and each room had a patio with comfy chairs and direct access to a little grassy/garden area with fruit trees and rabbits running around. There are small walls that divide you from the other rooms on this building, so I sat out on the patio in the morning in my bathrobe. Room and especially bathroom were spacious and refined. The resort itself has all kinds of nice touches, including fountains, a boche ball grass court outside our front door with equipment provided, an adults only pool and tub and a larger family pool and tub area with plently of lounging chairs. We decided to go off property for dinner, and had a great meal at AZ 88 in Old Town Scottsdale, and had some gelato at Old Town Creamery, both recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel