Hermosa Inn
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$553
$485
  • Pool
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$566
$469
Preferred Hotels
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$489
$439
  • Pool
Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale(Paradise Valley)(Great Value!)
$237
$232
bedfinder
  • Pool
SmokeTree Resort & Bungalows(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$99
$329
Travelocity
$149
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$179
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Scottsdale Plaza Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$183
$166
$145
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdeluxe casitaboutique hotelwine cellarresidential neighborhoodfresh baked cookiesbeehive fireplacedrop barphoenix areaturn down servicebeautiful experiencebeautiful flowersbottled waterprivate patioreception areatwo night staychocolate covered strawberrieslarge walk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Loved it so beautiful and relaxing!! My husband and I were so happy and loved our room! Very peaceful and clean. Chris who took our reservation was a bit snobby and we had to beg to sit out on the patio for breakfast. It had rained the night before so the had to dry off the table. But what a sunny morning we didn't want to miss it! Otherwise the rst of the staff was amazing and so helpful!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

The Hermosa Inn far exceeded our expectations both in the facility and service. The casita had a fireplace in the room and doors opened to a private patio. The grounds were meticulous with flowers and desert plants everywhere. Lon's (the restaurant and bar) has some of the best meals we've ever eaten. And the friendly and efficient service made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a relaxing staycation getaway. It did not feel like we were in Arizona. This was for our 3 year anniversary, and when I first saw the room I thought it was absolutely perfect. You walk into the room and to the right there is a beautiful fire, and when you look up there is a HUGE skylight, that can also be closed if you want to sleep in in the morning. The bathroom was my favorite part of the room. All white tile, and a large tub that was big enough for me and my girlfriend to fit into.....Not the mention that the staff was superb. They left us to ourselves, but I had this feeling that if we needed anything it would be taken care of no problem. Keep in mind that this is in Paradise Valley, so you get what you pay for. This is definately worth the money!!! If you live in Phoenix, or are from out of town, I would recommend the Hermosa Inn and also there restaurant Lon's at Hermosa. Has a lot of history, and if you are local check out there dinner with the chef on Tuesday nights!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank golfmachine
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We arrived to find out that the property was under massive construction on one side, and guess which side our room was on? There was no indication at all on their website regarding renovations. Our room had a patio with a charming view of a construction fence. I was woken up by construction the next morning, after having gone to bed early since I couldn't get any work done on the wireless internet that was "down."
The restaurant is pretty good but overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2009

Stayed @ the Hermosa for Husband's 50th. Although reservations made in advance, & several rooms appeared empty , we were given a room right by the parking lot. We ate dinner @ Lon's Restaurant on premises. The pork was undercooked, which the waitress shined her flashlight on & indicated that it was pink due to being smoked, which I would have believed except for the fact that 3 of the tenderloin slices were white, & the other 2 were pink. She offered to take it back to the kitchen, upon which I was trying to give the 2 underdone pieces to her, but she snatched the entire plate. Upon returning, the pork was overdone, appeared the cook fried each individual piece to a tough shoe leather consistency, not at all indicative of fine dining. Additionally, my husband was halfway through his meal before this travesty appeared from the kitchen, so much for Romance. I'm not sure if it was incompetence, or the cook was retaliating. Rest of food heavily laden with butter & fat. The sorbet for dessert was quite good, as was the salad so I would give them another chance to redeem themselves, however, my husband does not want to ever return.
Following this, we were planning to go take a dip in the heated hot tub / pool. We were told the pool/ hot tub were open 24 hours. However, they were freezing. Apparently they were trying to save $ by not heating them, and ther were bugs floating in pool that looked like it had not been skimmed for several days or longer. The next day when I mentioned this to the manager, he indicated that this was between there busy season & offered me complimentary breakfast which I reflected was already included in our room. So much for trying to satisfy your clientele. Additionally, we were eatting breakfast on the patio, when the maintenance was busy moving furniture & making noise w/ garden equipment. Couldn't that wait until late morning before lunch?
Anyway, do yourselves a favor, fly into Flagstaff insyead of Phoenix & stay @ LA POSADA in WINSLOW, AZ. The rooms are twice as large with couch & chairs, Jacuzzi tubs, Museum interior & HALF THE PRICE!!!! FABULOUS restaurant THE TURQUOISE ROOM,where the chef has a cookbook of his own, and the southwest cuisine is so good people take the train from Albequerque just to eat there!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple