“Not the original”

Dining options: Reservations
Tucson, AZ
“Not the original”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Unfortunately I have been to the original Carrabba's on Voss Rd. in Houston and these do not measure up. The food and service are good, just not as good as the original. We go regualarly and enjoy it. For Tucson it is an average restaurant. The Sangria is our favorite. The dining room can be crowded and when it is it is noisy.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AZlovesHI

Tucson, Arizona
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stopped in for dinner and had the small serving size of pork chops marsala and chicken marsala. Each came with a small crisp salad, hot bread and either garlic mashed potatoes or pasta amatriciana. The sauce was flavorful and the portion was ample - just enough. A good choice for a chain restaurant. Service was prompt and efficient.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Czechnut
Asheville, North Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The service, the pricing and the food were all terrific. It had been 6 years since the last time I visited a Carrabba's Grill. The food then was mediocre at best. This time was a wonderful surprise. From the appetizers thru dessert everything was really good. The service was well versed in the menu and happy to help with suggestions. One of the Manager's came by and we commented on how great everything was and she told us that the chain had been sold and the new Owner's were really making an effort to improve everything. I would say they succeeded. I would definitely go back again soon and recommend it to friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Alanl1181
Kennewick, Washington
“Great Italian family type restaurant”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great prices and good selection for everyone. Very close to the Qaulity Inn and in a shopping center that had a good selection of stores.

Visited March 2013
taoal
“Best Italian restaurant I have been too”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was being taken to Carrabba's by a friend, as I had never been there, service was awesome, even though they were breaking in a new server, the tow did a great job covering all our needs and questions.

Food was out of this world good, I cook at home and attain restaurant quality, so I am hard to please going out.

Atmosphere was very calm, talking among ourselves was no problem with noise, kitchen view was nice watching them cook meals as entertainment.

I will be back soon!