“Decent Italian chain restaurant”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Oro Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Singapore, Singapore
“Decent Italian chain restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Popular place for seniors at 5-6pm. Lots of sides and bread to fill you up. Decent quality ingredients, and ok taste for a chain restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

Oro Valley, Arizona
“mediocre at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you love Italian food, this isn't the place for you. It's a chain restaurant, and the food lacks that one quality essential to any good Italian dish... it has to be cooked with love! It's not.

• Visited June 2012
Blacklick, OH
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is an amazing place to eat! Everything we ordered was amazing. The bread is delish & the dipping oil! Service was great! no complaints!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ffmedic2319
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“It's a chain, but we love the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm not usually too inspired to eat in chair restaurants, but I have had consistently wonderful Italian food (soups, chops, pasta) in Carrabbas both here and in Phoenix. I will make a trip for the minestrone alone. They are interested in preparing your food to your taste and nearly always make the mark. Just plain yummy and you won't leave hungry!

• Visited March 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“One of my best dining experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Three of us went to Carrabba's on Wed 11/28/12. We were greeted and seated, and within a very short time the waiter greeted us and explained a few things about their specials including the Wed wine specials. We ordered an apitizer and I have to say this was the best Calimarie we have had in Arizona. The waiter was very attentive and timely with serving of the appitizer then the soup and the main course. So often restaurants will bring the items our together or just a moment prior to the next course. The food was excellent as was the service and believe me I am picky. Not a thing could be said against the service or food. The atmosphere was very good. The only thing I could find that wasn't to my liking was when I saw a table being cleaned, the table was wiped with a rag then the seats were wiped with the same rag. This rag was then put away for the next table. I mentioned this to the Manager and she explained that when they clean the table they use a sterilizer and I did see this however this isn't the way I like it.

• Visited November 2012