“Same As Always”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm not a fan of Red Lobster as I think they are expensive for the quality of food you get there. My granddaughter loves it so we go from time to time with her. I just think there are other seafood places in Tucson that are much better.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

It was a Red Lobster and about normal for such places. Like many places with a Chief instead of a cook, the food was tarted up. Not really to my taste. The shrimp skewer had six shrimp kinda grilled and the peppercorn steak was odd tasting to me. I think it was about $16.00. If your into exotic taste, you'd like it.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a party of six adults and 3 children on a recent visit. Fortunately, the kids were very patient and well-behaved because the service was very slow even though the restaurant wasn't all that busy when we got there. It seemed like our server probably had too many tables to cover so he wasn't real attentive, And after we ordered it took a long time to even get our salads, and the entrees took a really long time.

The food itself was mediocre at best. I had the grilled lobster tail and shrimp tacos. The tacos were actually very good, but the lobster tail was very disappointing since it was way overcooked. Two people in our party ordered steaks medium well and they were medium rare at most. But since the server never came back to check on our food, they went ahead and ate them.

We've had pretty good meals and service here before, but this trip was pretty disappointing.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family and I dined here last night (3/2/13) and ordered selections
from the Lobster Fest. We were not disappointed. When we arrived
the place was packed and we had to wait over 40 minutes but we didn't
mind because there was such a party-like atmosphere going on. The
staff were great, as was our waiter, who was attentive without being
annoying. This Red Lobster has a lovely ambiance and decor. Every-
thing we ordered, from the appetizer of stuffed mushrooms to our
Lobster Fest entrees was excellent. A happy experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is by far my favorite Red Lobster. We never have to wait for a table. The service is quick and the servers are friendly. They are very patient with kids and always bring the food out at the same time. The food is hot and tastes great. I can’t get enough of the biscuits. I highly suggest this Red Lobster for family, friends or date night.