“Absolute peace and solitude to my soul!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome
New appliances
upstairs bedroom
Hammock
Swing in the back
Lots of beautiful hummingbirds and other birds on the property
Elk
Outside gas fire pit
Fall colors
Fall Time at the Log Cabin
Wood burning stove
Winter snow
Frozen Lake down the street from the cabin.
Christmas Time
Christmas
Christmas
Happy Thanksgiving
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
whitedove...
Peoria, Arizona
“Absolute peace and solitude to my soul!”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

From the moment I walked into this authentic log cabin, I was totally at peace and my stress stayed outside. The coziness of this quaint cabin literally made me feel as if my spirit was being renewed and I wish I had planned a longer stay. Sitting outside on the patio, listening to the pines and birds was an extra special feeling, along with the hammock. It was so quiet I felt as if I was all alone. I can't wait to go back and I plan on spending a lot longer. Being a photographer, seeing birds and squirrels landing a few feet away was absolute joy!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mastic Beach, New York
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cozy A-frame log cabin itself, the loft and the wood burning stove.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TiffGee
“Cozy Log Cabin”
Reviewed September 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My family really enjoyed our stay in this cozy log cabin. Such a quaint little spot with all the amenities of home...plenty of beds, bathrooms, linens, towels & kitchen essentials, including a washer & dryer if you need it. Waking up in the loft with the sun peeking in through the window was wonderful. It's very centrally located...near the store, golf course & country club, as well as the woods. If you're looking for a peaceful spot to relax and soak up some mountain air, this is an excellent find! Sandy (the owner) was very good with communication and very pleasant to work with. We would definitely consider staying there again.
A few things to consider before booking: The neighbors seemed to really like their peace & quiet and were very much aware of what we doing or who was at the cabin at all times, so very lively groups or off-roaders may not be a good fit for this property. While the security deposit is totally within reason, it took a full 10 days after checking out to get it back (a little excessive in my opinion but I am not sure who's decision that is...TripAdvisor or the owner).

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing