This was my 5th holiday in Samoa over the past 10 years and the 4th time I have stayed at Faofao. This is a well operated family business who genuinely care about their guests. The fales are tidy and functional and food yummy, with plenty of choice and amount. The Saturday night fiafia entertainment is not to be missed and includes a great fire dance. This is an authentic village experience so be mindful it's not going to have all the features of a resort. It's island time, you have shared shower and toilet facilities (along the lines of a DOC site camping experience in NZ), and sometimes things aren't available when you might like it (e.g. cold beers) but that's what these holidays are all about. It's an inexpensive option, with great hosts and a lovely environment with the sea almost at your door. I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are having 18 beach fales directly at the beach - you could easily go for a swim after waking up - and 12 ensuite rooms with basic facilities. We are also offering a breakfast and traditional samoan food for dinner. Once a week we are having a show called Fiafia which includes some of the most famous polynesian dances including the impressive firedance. On request we will arrange a bonfire at night for your amusement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Faofao Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Faofao Beach Fales Hotel Saleapaga
- Faofao Beach Fales Samoa/Saleapaga