we only stayed one night as we had prebooked to go to another place, the fale was good as it was traditional with the flax type blinds, it also had a little veranda and bowl of water supplied to wash feet. The dining area was lovely, the food was nice and we had good music in the evening played by two samoan guys. It was very enjoyable. The only complaint is that tea and coffee was not readily availiable and I was hanging out for one in the evening, there wasn't any availiable at dinner either. The beach of course is lovely,some sad reminders of the tsunami remain, much respect to the local people who lost so much but continue to look after us lucky tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are having 18 beach fales directly at the beach - you could easily go for a swim after waking up - and 12 ensuite rooms with basic facilities. We are also offering a breakfast and traditional samoan food for dinner. Once a week we are having a show called Fiafia which includes some of the most famous polynesian dances including the impressive firedance. On request we will arrange a bonfire at night for your amusement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Faofao Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Faofao Beach Fales Hotel Saleapaga
- Faofao Beach Fales Samoa/Saleapaga