Faofao beach fales as traditional fales right on the gorgeous beach that is Saleapaga - much more laid back and uninhabited than nearby Lalomanu.
Va'a, Rosetta and the family make you feel so so welcome, from the laid back chat and drink on arrival, to the shared meals (so yummy and plenty to eat) to the 'displays'. It is so nice to see all the family take part in the 'displays' which are essentially real people having some fun with the traditional activities of their culture and villages.
I desperately didn't want to leave after our stay here and will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are having 18 beach fales directly at the beach - you could easily go for a swim after waking up - and 12 rooms with basic facilities. We are also offering a breakfast and traditional samoan food for dinner. Once a week we are having a show called Fiafia which includes some of the most famous polynesian dances including the impressive firedance. On request we will arrange a bonfire at night for your amusement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Faofao Beach Fales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Faofao Beach Fales Hotel Saleapaga
- Faofao Beach Fales Samoa/Saleapaga