“My Home”

Santa Catalina Mountains
More attraction details
Owner description: A major mountain range in Arizona.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

A huge percent of the Tucson population chose to live here and I think a big part of our decision was the Catalinas.

1  Thank Saguaro63

Reviewed April 21, 2013

America is full of beautiful places - and this is one of them. I like mountains and I like the pristine feel of a desert landscape - so for me, what's not to like about the Santa Catalinas. I love visiting Biosphere and you get a great view of the Santa Catalinas from there.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Catalinas are beautiful! Many different ecosystems on the way up in elevation. Hiked for half a day and could have hiked there a week! Bring water and a camera!

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've hiked almost every trail in these mountains and they are all wonderful. For the adventurous, there are secret pools to explore. Every foot of these mountains is wonderful from the cool pine forests of the top to the saguaro filled foothills below.

1  Thank Tucs0nhiker
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Beautiful in the Winter and in the summer, see all for Tucson from the top. Even has some good snow in winter for some great fun