1,128 results
All reviews private beach bedroom villa the general manager room service relaxing holiday great facilities buffet breakfast fia fia night close to town enjoyed my stay lovely staff nathan pools catamaran abraham samoa kayaking
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed for a week in one of the 2 bedrooms villas and found them great for a family of 5. The staff at the hotel make the holiday with special shout outs to Nathan the GM, Abraham and “Chico” and the lovely ladies on the front desk and restaurants who always had a smile and talked to our kids.The snorkeling just off the main beach was great for our 2 boys ( 5 & 3) and the food was always good. Really loved our time at the resort and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to visit Samoa.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taumeasina, General Manager at Taumeasina Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Talofa Lava Jumbody6743

Thank you for spending the time to review your stay with us.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you and your family enjoyed Samoa, and what we had to offer. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Chico and Abraham. I hope that you and your family will visit again, as it was wonderful to meet you all in Samoa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went there with my sister, and we had an amazing time sipping cocktails poolside, the staff were friendly and attentive. They also had heaps on offer (which we didn’t take up as we weren’t there long) but should definitely consider going there. I plan on going back!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talofa Lava OnAir40893541187

Thank you for spending the time to review your stay with us. Glad you enjoyed your time; we look forward to you welcoming you back again to Taumeasina Island Resort shortly

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited in August- September this year with a huge group of about 40+
Now Sheraton couldn't accommodate us, which was disappointing, being apart of a bigger chain and all, Taumeasina came to the rescue....and soooo glad they did. WOOOW, have y'all seen that place??? Its location alone and how it's situated just outside of town, but not far out enough to feel excluded.....but enough to have that privacy and those AMAAAAZING SEA VIEWS!!!!
People, this resort has it all from, class to professionalism to cleanliness to efficiency to extra curricular activities. They won't be beaten!! They know how to put on a show and they definitely live up to their 5 star reputation!!
Their morning spread is scrumptious and the entertainment during breakfast...how cool is that??? Loved it!! Night shows are also outstanding (Fiafia nights). We were lucky enough to be here for Teuila and the 'sought after band - Punialavaa' happened to be staying there with us too , as was Joe Parker . So we were treated to a show by Punialavaa. Now, I've just paid 50 per ticket to see these same guys perform here in Sydney. I mean, why should i? I've already seen their show and have already rubbed shoulders with them all , compliments of Taumeasina resort true story!!
Anyhow the service was impeccable. You're definitely 5 star and if not, you ought to be. Nathan, your workers love you. They've said it themselves. Whatever work ethics you're drumming into them, it's clear that they have a sense of pride and commitment to making sure that Taumeasina is up there with the finest of the worlds resort chains. Hats off to you Nathan and crew. We hope to have your service again September 2019 as we're coming back for a wedding being held at another resort. The 40min drive to the other side of the island doesn't bother us.
The beach party.....whooooa!!! That was off the hook!!! How AWESOME was that experience. I hear though that it doesn't measure up to your New Year's Eve party . The best DJ and cheap as chips alcohol!! why do you have to be sooo far away?? What a tease!!!
Thankyou Nathan and crew....i trust you're looking after our amazing housekeeper Tautai who went above and beyond the call for excellence
Loved it!! 5 stars from the Talione's!!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Talofa Lava Stella P

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are so glad that we were able to accommodate your group, owing to construction work taking place at the Sheraton. We hope that your first choice when travelling in Samoa will always be Taumeasina. This is such a beautiful review, I will share with the team and I know that they will be very happy.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, hopefully you can join us for New Years Eve

Reviewed November 11, 2018

I recently went to Samoa for the third time after almost 10 years since my last visit.This holiday was by far the best I've had - the Taumeasina Island Resort really exceeded my expectations. The pools were fantastic and it was right on the beach so there was always a nice welcome breeze in the hot weather. The location of the resort is really handy to town so we were able to do a lot of fun things that were in close proximity. The included buffet breakfast every morning was excellent and you could get your own omelet freshly made to order. Happy Hour was every night for 3 hours!! The staff were always friendly and helpful in all the areas of the hotel from housekeeping to the front desk to the bar and restaurant. I also booked a massage in the spa while I was staying there and it was one of the best I have ever had. Came back totally refreshed and will definitely make my next trip back a lot sooner!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Talofa Lava Tans183

Thank you for spending the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor

I am so proud that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your time wiht us

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Went for the first time in November 2017 just hubby & I for 10 days, loved is so much we went again with our teenaged kids in July 2018 for 7 days and then again in October 2018 with my brother & his wife for two weeks. We stayed at the resort the whole time and enjoyed the wonderful facilities. Each time we did not want to leave. All the team management & staff were fantastic! excellent service, extremely friendly, clean, great food and spectacular views. Truely it is paradise. We’ve travelled a lot (USA, Pacific Islands, Australia, Singapore, Egypt) by far our time in Teaumasena Island resort was the best! Highly recommended. We all knew each other by name and we felt a part of their family. We loved the snorkeling in the beautiful warm water. Gorgeous colourful fish & corals. Swam in the big warm infinity pool & drank yummy mock tails by the pool. The buffet breakfast was great, they had everything we wanted and more. There were Fun daily activities - yoga, aqua aerobics, ladies night, men’s night, bingo & much more. We were not bored at all. We stayed in the 2 bed villa. It was clean, spacious and the beds were comfortable. Rooms were made up daily & spoilt us with a plate of fresh fruit daily. Looking forward to hopefully going back next year again. :)

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Taumeasina, General Manager at Taumeasina Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2018

Talofa Lava Navigator38070146837

Thank you for spending the time to review your stay with us.

I am so happy that you have once again chosen Taumeasina Island Resort, as your destination to respite and also for sharing this experience with both your family and friends.

Thank you for you lovely comments, we look forward to welcoming you back again next year