Very central, next to a taxi ramp within walking distance to Farmer Joes (supermarket) and fresh fruit and veg. market ! Turned up very early at 6 am . and staff welcomed me! Stayed in room with aircon and ensuite, basic breakfast provided. Met lots of freindly backpackers. Very noisy from 6 am onwards so do bring earplugs for the traffic ! A torch to if walking at night ditches and holes on the footpath out side the hotel ! What do you expect for such a cheap price, I've had worse.Watch out you don't look at the other tatiana hotel, website can be confusing,. photos both the same ! Genuine Samoan family hotel ! Try ringing to check your dates I had no replies to numerous emails and found booking online extremely challenging! Beds Ok bathroom had limited hot water but this seems to be common in Samoa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the busy precincts of the Apia Central Business District with a quick access/walk to the Fruits & Handicrafts Markets, restaurants, supermarkets and into the heart of Apia. Ideally for those who like to be in town in the middle of all the hustle & bustle. You have the choice of other locations or any room type from budget/backpacker’s room to the midrange self-contained air-conditioned standard room and/or deluxe room at affordable unbeatable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Tatiana Motel - Fugalei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tatiana Motel - Fugalei Hotel Apia
- Tatiana Hotel Apia
- Tatiana Motel - Fugalei Samoa/Apia