I cannot fault this beautiful place or the lovely staff.. Myself and 2 kids ( 10 and 16 )spent a 3 night stay in Fale # 5 - this was a lockable beachfront fale.A great rate which includes breakfast and dinner.
A room with mattresses, mosquito nets and a lovely verandah with a table and chairs,ocean view,calm water, sea breeze and the sound of waves putting you to sleep at night.Be reminded that there is no power outlets in the rooms but staff will always charge your phones etc in the office. The toilet and shower block were basic and a very short walk away from the fale. There is also a toilet in the bar area.
This was my kids first trip to Samoa and Litia Sinis was a great spot to stay.( we also stayed at Insel Fehmarn see my review there)The view everyday all day was magical. The staff - Lydia, TJ, Joe etc... were great, helpful & funny. Whilst the kids liked the experience of Samoa they were missing home...we then met TJ who's family own Litia Sinis and TJ grew up in the same suburb as us in Sydney and was around my daughters age...they knew the same people! ( believe me this was a huge plus for a teenager who always has many friends, a mobile phone and the internet within reach lol)
The Dining area here is very clean and open and you can order lunches or light meals.
Breakfast and dinner is plentiful. There is also a bar where u can have a few drinks and game of pool or hang out on the deck, meet the locals or other travellers.Behind the bar u can also purchase light basic snacks eg chips, nuts and M&M's and some personal items.
Just a little tip though especially if travelling with kids - stock up on extras ( munchies) from the supermarket before heading out here!
Snorkelling equipment can be hired here for a very low price and you can also get into a game of beach Volleyball with other stayers and locals.
Another hint - do not try and swim to the island which seems a very short distance away. The week before we arrived and after being told not to - a man decided to try it. The locals know this place better than anyone so listen to them!
I love Samoa and cant wait to get back there...however 10 days was too long for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia