We stayed here and were extremely happy with all aspects of our stay. Food was great, staff very friendly and Lydia and Joe awesome. Nothing was ever a problem with our stay and they went the extra mile to help with hiring a car, which attractions to see, and any general questions. The fales were just perfect and great value for money. We stayed in the front fale and was definitely worth the extra with uninterrupted views of the water. Don't miss staying here as you won't be disappointed. Visit the island just down the road. Great for a day trip or stay as long as you like. Just a short trip over by dingy and the snorkelling is really awesome. The coral still intact after the tsunami. We had a very delicious lunch and the local family that run it are so friendly. We will definitely be back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia