This place exceeded our expectations. The welcome was warm and genuine, the fales comfortable, clean and more than adequate. Mosquito nets aren't needed, The beach is stunning and the food was delicious. The excursions are well worth doing. This must surely be "the best place to stay in Samoa." Forget the upmarket resorts - you could be anywhere in the world in some of them. This place is the genuine article - a tribute to Samoan architecture and an experience of Fa'a Samoa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia