Lovely small beachside rooms enclosed but with good breeze. The beach was gleaming and the sea the most amazing tropical blue. The view up an down the beach by moonlight was beautiful. Staff very friendly and the cook flexible and eager to please (you love something she cooked? Tell her and chances are it will appear again). It was fairly quiet when we were there with 3-4 other couples and a few kids at any given time. Breakfast different every day including a good range of fruit, different kinds of cooked savory things and pancakes. The reef has been affected by the past tsunami and cyclone so lots of broken coral but plenty of amazing fish, a safe and easy place to snorkel. Liked it very much. Easy walk down the beach to have lunch at the busier more back packerish place next door if you want a change and a bit more of a casual party atmosphere. Would recommend it for the amazing beachside location, cute rooms, quiet, an affordable, beachside experience, comfortable but not fancy resort style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia