We stayed here for 3 nights and it would have to be one of my favourite spots in Samoa. The beach is super clear. The fales are basic but new and clean. I would recommend paying the extra money and staying in the front row ones. Avoid the one right next to the common area. It can get noisy at night especially if you love your sleep. We were allocated this fale on the last night (we decided to stay an extra night at the last minute) and little buba couldnt settle down. The buffet breatfast and dinner was delicious. A lot of variety and plenty of food to go around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu
- Litia Sini Beach Resort Samoa/Apia