See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms but the entire hotel is not sound proofed and you hear every noise.The staff are ignorant and clean from 6am shouting at each other. You hear the brooms and the vacuum cleaner is so loud it sounds like a siren.Restaurant OK for dinner but a pathetic breakfast menu unless you pay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ColinA1176
Reviewed June 20, 2018

I had 6 nights here and enjoyed my stay. Hotel is very clean, had everything I needed, and the staff were lovely and went out of their way to help me. The breakfast was different every day, and was adequate. The coffee was pretty good too. I am going back in September with my husband.
Don't know about the question Is this a quaint hotel???? It is a very Samoan hotel, which for me, is the charm.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms are lovely, but subject to traffic noise.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Tui12
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Superb location close to downtown Apia, the markets and bus station. Room was very big, very clean with good air conditioning and a great big bathroom.

Breakfast was included, it was simple but tasty and filling. Didn't try any of the lunch/dinner food as we ate around Apia. Bar was great with a view over a park to the water. With a lovely evening breeze to enjoy a drink.

Service felt a little amateur, the only reason I've gone below 5 starts.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank sjstone28
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located in Apia. As far as service goes, it seems like the staff is unsure of how to run a hotel properly. Of course, I am no genius in the hotel industry but I am a well-seasoned in the general knowledge of customer service. The thing that really struck me was the fact that there was an elderly couple, they were placed in a room on the fourth floor. Hotel Elisa DOES NOT accommodate guests who have a physical disability. I know it takes money and time to even think about installing an elevator, but if such accommodations are not available for your guests . At least try to put your guests in a room on the ground floor. The room was great very spacious, but I would voluntarily pay a higher amount just to get good service. It was my first and most likely my last stay at Hotel Elisa

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank mereseleisamcknz
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice room, conveniently located but lacking in typical hotel services one would expect. Our experience at the hotel's restaurant could not have been worse...poor service, rude kitchen staff. Hopefully they will take the necessary steps to improve because it has the potential to be a very charming hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017