“Oasis in town”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stopped for morning tea after shopping at the markets. Could have been in the middle of Auckland, not Apia. Air conditioned, funky surroundings, toys for the kids, clean toilets. Great coffee, shakes and banana muffins. Well done!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This cafe is not traditional Samoan fare. It is 100% European/Western cafe with trendy furniture and decor and a menu with good variety. The coffee was amazing!! The cakes in the display unit looked amazing and the pineapple and coconut was pretty delicious too!

We simply had steak sandwhich and vegetable foccacia but the food was good. Not huge portions and no sides, but dependable and tasty. Toilets were clean. Service was excellent and Giovanni (the owner) is friendly and outgoing.

If you're hankering for a good coffee and a cafe like you'd find at home, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This cafe has amazing coffee, food and friendly attentive service. It was by far the best cafe we visited while in Apia. The eggs benedict was delicious and one of the best we have ever had. We highly recommend you visit the cafe while in Apia, You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had breakfast at Milani every morning for a week. All the staff are friendly, welcoming and professional and the food excellent. The premises are spotless and in a central location.
Many thanks Dora and Giovanni and all the staff for looking after me so well.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is my favourite place to eat in Apia for a nice relaxed brunch. I haven't tried too much of the menu as I have my favourites, however what I have tasted has been great. Nice modern air conditioned cafe, great location and great service. Family owned cafe ideal for breakfast and lunch then if you're after dinner just head to their family owned restaurant Paddles. The price is "expensive" for Samoan prices however it's quite average in regards to what you would pay in Australia. I tend to eat here so often that I've been mistaken for a local. Love the atmosphere and the staff. Thanks Giovanni

1  Thank Shonaralee

Been to Milani Caffe Samoa? Share your experiences!