“A hidden gem.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We found Home Cafe because it was recommended by a friend. We loved everything about it, the set up very cosy and comfortable and very unique to Samoa. The owners very hospitable and the staff friendly. The food and frappes were great.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

As rated best restaurant in Samoa by Trip Advisor we went there for lunch. Unfortunately is only a small and basic coffee shop with very very little food offering. We just had coffee which some cakes, coffee was good though.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Home Cafe is well worth a daily visit. The food knocks the socks off most other places in Apia and was the only place I found that does good coffee. The owner and employees are really great to chat with and the whole cafe just has a lovely atmosphere. You won't regret spending money at Home!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Horace (owner/operator) always seems to know what I like. I discovered this place with the help of Trip Advisor Sept last year. Really enjoyed the masimasi (fish) roll with grilled vegetables.
Been recommending this place to visitors ever since and made an effort to visit while there in Jan-Feb 2014. On this one particular occasion, I was killing time and needed a light breakfast before my massage. Horace recommended toasted ciabatta with vegemite and avocado. It was to die for. It filled the spot and light enough so you're not uncomfortable when lying on your stomach. All the best to Horace and team. I hope you guys are around and still making great food when I visit again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Best coffee, great staff and really interesting art work. Kept us entertained. The rolls and 'fruit whip' were amazing. We made any excuse just so we could go to the cafe lol

Been to Home Cafe? Share your experiences!