“Taste of Sydney/Melbourne in Samoa”
Review of Home Cafe

Home Cafe
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this all day brekky/lunch cafe, with a trendy Aussie cafe feel.... Great Ambience n music n awesome food. Will definitely return everytime I come back to Samoa : )

1  Thank Original_Sin_D

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I loved how we had to ask people on FB and Instagram to give us directions for how to get here, and then we realised we had been driving past it everyday for like two weeks and just thought it was someone's home... hence Home Cafe I guess.
I ordered the beef salad and my sisters had the smoked chicken subs which were the day's special. Our food was indeed tasty and had a real 'home-made" flavor as opposed to over-processed over-microwaved nasty take-away. There were plenty of mags and the daily paper to pass the time while you wait for meal to arrive.
While it was good, friendly service, nice food.... I'd hesitate to say it was THE BEST.

1  Thank Ms_eLLLe
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Loved this place. We were staying nearby and once we discovered it this was the favourite lunch place. Breakfast wasn't quite as good but delicious home cooked style lunch, cold fresh coconut juice and smoothies totally makes up for that. Order the fish and any of the rolls and you will not regret it. Everything comes with lots of delicious vegetables. I ate at many places in Apia that were over priced and this was the best (and less pricey). If they added poke (raw tuna in yum sauce) to their menu I would live here. Not to mention the funky and eclectic atmosphere: awesome. It's very hot in Nov/Dec so do try to sit near a fan.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stumbled across the place home one day, which we were so glad about. It's a really chilled out cafe with great smoothies and sandwiches, with lots of magazines to read. It has a great atmosphere. I hope it does well and it gets supported !

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to Home Cafe, and unfortunately they had a funeral to go to, but didnt stop the lovely boys to make me a takeaway coffee. Latte double shot - and OMGGG the best tasting coffee I have had this whole stay. Thank you so much boys for taking your precious time out of this sad, emotional day to make us a coffee =) RIP to your family member ♥♥ much love Eleni and Ulutala

Been to Home Cafe? Share your experiences!