“Best place for lunch!”

Home Cafe
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Cafe, Bar, Pub, New Zealand
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best place for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We rocked up on our last day in Samoa and found this little gem cafe hidden away just outside the city of Apia. The boss was super friendly and even made us some salami and veggie sandwich past closing time. The special smoothies were delicious and this is just a nice place to have a relaxing brekkie or lunch.

• Visited July 2013

Apia
“They get it right, every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been to Home Cafe many times over the last few months and will continue to go back.

Here's why:
A warm welcome for every visitor, every time. The best coffee in Samoa, every time. A varied menu, with chef's suggestions that are always good. Flexibility to create something just for you on the off chance you can't find something on the menu to your liking. Value for money. Great atmosphere. Great staff. A farewell as warm as the welcome.

They get it right, every time!

• Visited July 2013
Port Vila, Vanuatu
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is certainly the best place in town for a great start to a new day...the menu is full of amazing breakfast choices ranging from french toast with REAL Maple sirup to amazing omelettes and eggs in all forms, shapes and sizes. I was amazed by the history of the place (the host built it from remains of his own home after the tsunami that hit Samoa in 2009) as much as the flavours and colours on my plate. This is an absolute MUST for everyone visiting Apia!

Visited July 2013
apia
“WORLD CLASS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a little place, run by the nicest man in the world. our friends went there every day and advised me and my partner to go. she if vegetarian and was struggling and little with Samoan cuisine but this place Blew her out the water. The best lunch or breakfast you will find on the whole island. Rank #1. The food was all based around healthy ideas of original dishes. i had the full breakfast. it had a bed a vegetables with huge bits of toast all cooked in an amazing sauce along with bacon, sausage and poached egg cooked to perfection. BEST BREAKFAST EVER, i promise you now once you go here once you will return and even like us make new planes to our trip to head past for another taste of heaven.

Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place had just opened during my stay in Samoa, the advantage of this being my friends and I were able to sample all the coffees - I believe now they have the perfect blend! This really is a lovely cafe, we enjoyed many breakfasts and lunches here - it has a great atmosphere and we had a good laugh with the staff too. I'd never tried Eggs Benedict until I came to Home Cafe - now I'm scared to try it anywhere else as I know I'll be disappointed!

Visited February 2013

Been to Home Cafe? Share your experiences!