“Simply the best”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is certainly the best place in town for a great start to a new day...the menu is full of amazing breakfast choices ranging from french toast with REAL Maple sirup to amazing omelettes and eggs in all forms, shapes and sizes. I was amazed by the history of the place (the host built it from remains of his own home after the tsunami that hit Samoa in 2009) as much as the flavours and colours on my plate. This is an absolute MUST for everyone visiting Apia!

There are newer reviews for Home Cafe

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a little place, run by the nicest man in the world. our friends went there every day and advised me and my partner to go. she if vegetarian and was struggling and little with Samoan cuisine but this place Blew her out the water. The best lunch or breakfast you will find on the whole island. Rank #1. The food was all based around healthy ideas of original dishes. i had the full breakfast. it had a bed a vegetables with huge bits of toast all cooked in an amazing sauce along with bacon, sausage and poached egg cooked to perfection. BEST BREAKFAST EVER, i promise you now once you go here once you will return and even like us make new planes to our trip to head past for another taste of heaven.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place had just opened during my stay in Samoa, the advantage of this being my friends and I were able to sample all the coffees - I believe now they have the perfect blend! This really is a lovely cafe, we enjoyed many breakfasts and lunches here - it has a great atmosphere and we had a good laugh with the staff too. I'd never tried Eggs Benedict until I came to Home Cafe - now I'm scared to try it anywhere else as I know I'll be disappointed!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This little café up the hill and away from town has some of the best breakfast food you can ask for. The menu is simple with very few options but each item on the menu will be delicious. If I'd found this place earlier during my stay, I probably would've eaten there day after day after day. The rustic, simple, recycled materials appearance of the place is no-put-on. The place really reflects what you'd expect a café called "Home" to look like in a far away country like Samoa, but the food is first class delicious.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Simple, rustic, homely feel, and Horace is a great guy that will make you feel at home.
The best coffee anywhere in Apia, and the food caters for any budget with a variety of choices. If you're unsure of what to try, just ask Horace what he would recommend.

The coffee and food is of high quality, produce used are from local farmers so it's all fresh. If I wasn't full I would have tried everything, but thats ok, I've found my new breakfast hangout when I visit Samoa again in 7 weeks.

Congratulations Horace and team on such an amazing place you have. Wishing you every success in the future.....see you soon.

Been to Home Cafe? Share your experiences!