“Delicious food, great vibe”
Review of Home Cafe

Home Cafe
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place had just opened during my stay in Samoa, the advantage of this being my friends and I were able to sample all the coffees - I believe now they have the perfect blend! This really is a lovely cafe, we enjoyed many breakfasts and lunches here - it has a great atmosphere and we had a good laugh with the staff too. I'd never tried Eggs Benedict until I came to Home Cafe - now I'm scared to try it anywhere else as I know I'll be disappointed!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This little café up the hill and away from town has some of the best breakfast food you can ask for. The menu is simple with very few options but each item on the menu will be delicious. If I'd found this place earlier during my stay, I probably would've eaten there day after day after day. The rustic, simple, recycled materials appearance of the place is no-put-on. The place really reflects what you'd expect a café called "Home" to look like in a far away country like Samoa, but the food is first class delicious.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Simple, rustic, homely feel, and Horace is a great guy that will make you feel at home.
The best coffee anywhere in Apia, and the food caters for any budget with a variety of choices. If you're unsure of what to try, just ask Horace what he would recommend.

The coffee and food is of high quality, produce used are from local farmers so it's all fresh. If I wasn't full I would have tried everything, but thats ok, I've found my new breakfast hangout when I visit Samoa again in 7 weeks.

Congratulations Horace and team on such an amazing place you have. Wishing you every success in the future.....see you soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Very relaxed, great reading all the wonderful foodie mags while my husband lost himself in the golfing ones. Good place just to chill and have a good coffee

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Well done to the team at Home for introducing a new type of dining to Samoa - the breakfasts are brilliant, the service always with a smile, and I recommend the coffee frappe - perfect to sit and read a book with in the hot weather.

Been to Home Cafe? Share your experiences!