“eggs Benedict heaven!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Apia
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Description: The Coffeebean Cafe is nestled just outside of the town area providing an outdoor area for guests who want to enjoy the weather as well as a comfortable air conditioned cafe for others. We're located in Tamaligi, right across from the National Bank of Samoa.Join us!
Tasmania, Australia
“eggs Benedict heaven!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had the best breakfasts and the most decent coffee in all of Apia. Coconut muffins are amazing too!
There is secure parking around the back (i suggest you use it as I had my laptop stolen when I parked my car on the street)
Staff are quite helpful too

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Djao3

Brisbane, Australia
“The food tastes good - but be prepared to wait for it.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the coffee bean 5 times during the week I spent in Apia. It is in a good location and the ambience and food hit the spot, while the coffee was fairly average (like most places in Samoa, they don't have fresh milk).

Sadly there were issues - we always had to repeat our orders, they usually ran out of something (the never had spaghetti, but didn't take it off the menu), they had so many staff it seemed crammed at the best of times, and sometimes they didn't wait til we'd finished before trying to clear our table.

They were however always friendly.

1 Thank Lisa H
Apia
“Just average”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Staff pretty good and food ok, but expensive for what it is. Coffee isn't great either - I'd heard good things about their coffee but it didn't impress me. I drink black coffee and I suspect they are using a cheap/mass roasted bean. Probably OK for milky drinks.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank pandanuspalms
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Small Place for Quick Coffee and Bite”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Right smack in the center of Apia, this place is hard to miss. Its the perfect place to see Apia walk by. Coffee is great (right falor and kick) and their food offerings are really good (I come here for sandwiches and pancakes). They are very reasonably priced and coffee and food offerings are of good quality. People here are great and so is the service.

• Visited February 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Hard to find”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Once found the cafe was good . Nice to have a toasted sandwich and a yummy banana muffin for lunch. Must say the coffee was good to and the girl serving us was a delight.

Visited October 2012