“Greatest Holiday Ever”
Review of Riverside Samoa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Apia
Riverside Samoa
Ranked #3 of 23 Specialty Lodging in Apia
gold coast
“Greatest Holiday Ever”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was our first trip to Samoa and the ladies and management at Riverside Bed and Breakfast were just wonderful... the accommadation itself was amazingly spacious, so clean and just over all a wonderful place to enjoy our time.. My daughter fell ill and the lovely management team took us to their family doctors insead of waiting hours at the hospital .. the entertainment area was also fabulous... my children spent hours playing on the pool table .... our outdoor entertainment area was also greatly used my children they came out with gills ... just minutes away from sliding rocks and 10 minutes from town, I just can't say enough about the wonderful staff and Sylvia the manager we are already planning our next stay with this truely amazing bed and breakfast,, I could go on and on but by now you should be booking yourselves in for the fablous experience

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ausieshaz2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Auckland
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I stayed here with family and we were lucky to be the only ones in the house at the time. The staff were wonderful, friendly and so helpful. They made us feel so at home and supplied anything we needed. I didn't get a samoan sim card for my mobile phone but they loaned me a mobile to use while I was there, I just paid to top it up. The rooms were comfortable and clean, had aircon and the bathroom was always spotless. Breakfast was provided every morning and they asked us what we liked to have. I requested polesi, koko alaisa and panikeke and they were beautiful! They did make eggs for those who preferred a more kiwi breakfast and there was also toast and plenty of fresh fruit. For $10tala they also washed, dried and folded our washing. The pool was nice to cool off in, they have a nice area around the pool where you can sit as well. By the end of our stay Litara, Vito and Leofi felt like family so it was sad to say goodbye. I can't thank them enough. Also a big thanks to Sylvia, the lovely owner.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had to travel to Apia recently for work and stayed at this B&B. Its clean and relaxing with Air conditioning in the bedrooms which is a must for Samoa. The staff are just fantastic and the place is clean and well maintained. While its away from the beaches if you have transport and on holiday, or are there for work this is a great place to stay. Self catering with their kitchen was a bonus and the girls even kept trying to do our dishes! the pool was under construction when we were there a few weeks back but will be great when finished.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Riverside B&B and couldn't be more happier with the service and cleanliness this place has to offer. There is ample space in the living areas, bedrooms, bathroom and the front and back yards is ideal for the kids to run around in or even a family get together for a bbq. We're both from Australia and Riverside was a 'solace' away from the busy roads yet so close to town and a place you could call home after a day of shopping, sightseeing or visiting family.

Thank you to Sylvia, Maretta and their beautiful staff who greets us every morning/day with their welcoming smiles and hot/cold breakfast that even filled my husband's big appetite. This has made a lasting impression to me and my husband and will definately recommend Riverside to all our family and friends. Go on give them a call or email Sylvia, you won't regret it!!

We're booked for next year for our family reunion - can't wait!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Neon A
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was on buisness trip away from home and the Riverside B&B felt very much like home. Clean rooms, great staff and service. They even looked after me when I was poorly by running out and getting me some soft drinks.The breakfasts were brilliant.

The staff went out of their way to welcome us and make the most out of our trip.

Great friendly team, I look forward to returning when not working for a vacation with the wife...!!

Thanks team