“White beaches”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“White beaches”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Enjoy beautiful sandy beaches and friendly staff. Snorkel or lay in the sun!

Visited January 2012

Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beach sans Facilities”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

A shame there are no small thatched houses or facilities to use because the beach is breath taking. I guess the lack of facilities adds to the natural beauty of it. Recommended for a Day trip certainly. Went on a week day and had the beach almost all to ourselves. Was no one around initially then a young girl came to collect our $10. Picked up some papaya on the road from a small stall in the village. Gorgeous Beach but current is a bit strong farther out so if you have kids be extra careful I think. Watched some villagers play a game of touch towards the later afternoon. truly is paradise. Although there are many other beaches as well around Upolu with facilities, Lefaga deserves a look.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Greyson L
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach but no facilities”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

It's a spectacular beach and we had a great swim. It was $10 tala entry for our small 5 door vehicle. We enjoyed a lovely time there but it was a pity that there was no toilet, shower or change facilities.

Visited December 2011
Melbourne
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“The locals rave about it but there are better from my point of view”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

A well know beach due to a movie made there a long time ago. I think they also did one of the Survivor sereis here, the beach is pretty good the water great, but I prefer the other end of the island around Alaeipata. My favourite beach in the world is mid way between the two at Saanapu (I hope I spelt that right)

Visited December 2011